Man of Steel's First Official Trailer

Again just this morning through Official Man of Steel's Facebook page, Warner Bros. revealed the very first official trailer for the Superman reboot to be released next year and is directed by Zack Snyder. Zack Snyder is the same director who created the spartan-themed movie 300 and a superhero movie Watchmen. Man of Steel is co-produced by the The dark Knight's director Christopher Nolan. See the trailer below.



I was at work when I saw the release on their Facebook page and sadly I was using a mobile phone which is not able to play videos so I was so excited to see how this trailer looks like. I remember when the teaser trailer was first unveiled, it did not show too much about the movie and it made me wanting to see more. Now that it has finally released, the next thing in my mind is I want to see the whole movie as in right now! If had a time machine I would definitely travel to the future to see this movie myself.

The start of the trailer tells me that it was really Snyder behind this film and the first scene shown reminds me the feel of seeing the movie 300 the first time. And through out the video clip it shows that the theme and story is far deeper and more serious than the previous Superman films I have seen.

Zack Snyder's Man of Steel stars Henry Cavill as Clark Kent/Superman, Amy Adams as Lois Lane, Michael Shannon plays the villain Zod and Russell Crowe as Kent's Krytonian Father Jor-El. Man of Steel is set to open on June 14, 2013.


Powered by Blogger.